Digimax’s goal with crypto hedge fund is to provide alternative investments to high-net-worth investors.
FREMONT, CA: The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) has granted DigiMax Global Inc. permission to run one or more segregated funds domiciled in the Cayman Islands under registration number 1900360.
The Fund will offer a completely automated long/short active investment in a basket of cryptocurrencies, taking advantage of cryptocurrency volatility and using proprietary trading algorithms. The Fund will use the CryptoHawk prediction engine with its subscribers to continuously spot relevant patterns, make judgments, and generate accurate price trend change predictions. DigiMax's goal with this Fund is to provide alternative investments to high-net-worth individuals, institutions, and family offices in order to safeguard their investment portfolios from market volatility while still delivering excellent returns, regardless of market feelings and direction.
Although the fund is open to investors worldwide, it is not available in other jurisdictions, including the United States. The Fund's minimum investment size is $100,000. A collection of first-rate, very experienced third-party service providers looks after the fund.
"This actively managed Fund provides an excellent opportunity for larger investors to gain exposure to cryptocurrencies in their portfolios. Through the use of CryptoHawk and DigiMax artificial intelligence capabilities, investors can profit from high volatility all while reducing risk and volatility in their own portfolio." said Seneca House CEO Miltiades Caldis.
Seneca House is the registered Portfolio Manager, and it holds 20 percent of the Fund, with DigiMax controlling the other 80 percent. Seneca House has granted DigiMax an 18-month option to purchase an additional 15 percent of the Fund for the higher of US$1 million or 2 percent of Assets Under Management.
"Given the results we have seen from CryptoHawk since it was introduced on June 1, 2021, we believe this Crypto Hedge Fund will provide a perfect solution for large investors, family offices and institutions who want to have crypto holdings in their own portfolios," said DigiMax CEO Chris Carl. "Many of these investors have stayed away from investing in cryptocurrencies due to their high volatility. This Fund provides the perfect solution to this quandary by capturing profits from the high volatility in both up and down momentum markets and returning a more steady, non-volatile monthly return to investors."